So week 8 ended pretty well. I got in a 13 mile run before work Saturday, ending my week at 46.6 miles. I wanted to go longer but I was having issues….. It’s pretty crazy how you can run if your sore, if your foot hurts, knee hurts, pretty much push through any pain… except stomach issues. That’s like a runners worst nightmare.
- Week 1: Goal 31 miles – I ran 28.6
- Week 2: Goal 41 miles – I ran 40.4
- Week 3: Goal 46 miles – I ran 22.25
- Week 4: Goal 46 miles – I ran 42.4
- Week 5: Goal 51 miles – I ran 36.3
- Week 6: Goal 36 miles – I ran 21.3
- Week 7: Goal 51 miles – I ran 28.1
- Week 8: Goal 53 miles – I ran 46.6
The goal for this week is 52 miles. So far I’m at 4…. ha. I plan on fixing that soon. Now that I am past the half way point, Im trying to make sure Im running faster. I’d like to keep longer runs right around 8 min pace, and shorter runs under 8. My goal is a 8 min/mile Marathon, that would put me right at 3:30:00.
What are thoughts on this shoe? I haven’t worn Nike shoes in years… but this one caught my eye. I don’t wear socks anyway, and it just looks awesome. It’s the Nike Free Flyknit