I have recently been nominated for the Liebster Award by PaulSmuts.
I was curious about the award and stumbled onto this blogger who was also curious about it. On the blog Sopphey Says – she sums up the real purpose of the “Liebster Award” saying – “The real “gist” of the Liebster Award is that there is no real award. There are no judges, no special rules. No website with an official team to congratulate you and hold your hand. It’s mostly what you want it to be. If you receive the award, you can 1) accept it and 2) pass it along. It’s that easy.”
So I’ll pass it along the way I received it.
The Liebster award is given to blogs with less than 200 blog follows (I didn’t really follow this rule)
Here are the rules for the award:
– Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
– Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
– Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
– Let the nominees know that they have been nominated.
Here are the questions I’m required to answer:
1) What takes up most of your free time?
– Running, going to the gym/working out at home, hanging out with the dogs and kyle, internet, tv shows at night, occasionally shopping
2) Are you more of a book or movie person?
– I like books but never have time to sit and read… I like watching movies at home more than going to the theater.
3) What is/was your favorite school subject?
– In high school… Probably math. In College my packaging design class.
4) Coffee or tea?
Mmmm both! Coffee definitely before races or early runs 🙂
5) Do you plan your week or live from day to day?
Only plan on going to work everyday. Whatever else happens… happens.
6) Favorite series/movie?
A Knights Tale will always be my favorite movie. I can’t think of series right now, we watch too many!
7) Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I just got a new job, I’d love to still be with them. Other than that… I’ll still be running and hopefully qualified for Boston by then!
8) Favorite fast food?
Sonic. But they don’t exist here… yet. Other than that, I’m not really into fast food.
9) A movie that made you cry?
10) A goal you recently set for yourself?
Qualify for Boston Marathon. 2014 doing mostly trail races, and a trail Marathon.
And here are my questions to the nominees!
1. What is your favorite distance to race?
2. Any goals for 2014?
3. Favorite breakfast food?
4. Favorite place you have traveled?
5. How did you get into running? And how long have you been running?
6. Favorite running book?
7. Do you follow any elite athletes? / Are you inspired by anyone?
8. Favorite post run snack?
9. Favorite pre- run snack?
10. Favorite Clif Bar flavor? If you don’t like Clif Bars, what’s your favorite bar?
Here are the blogs I am nominating:
- Pounding Pavements
- Runner Girl Robin
- Run, Hemmingway, Run
- Unsporty Women Can Run
- Catching my Breath
- Get Going, Get Running
- I Run on Water
- Running Wild
The Liebster Award is a cool idea to kinda link other bloggers together. That’s mostly why I am forwarding this… also because I have nothing else to do. Seems that there is no actual award, other than becoming aware of other/new bloggers. Bloggers I nominated – I enjoy reading your blogs, and a lot of you comment on mine, which I appreciate :). Paul Smuts I would also nominate you, but I don’t know if that’s breaking the “rules” since you nominated me. But thanks for reading my blog!
That’s all – Feel free to ignore this post.